Area managers oversee and direct company operations in a particular area specified by the company based on productivity, population, or potential in terms of marketing. They work in different kinds of industries and organizations and function for expansion purposes.
Sample Area Manager CV Template
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK19 1EG
A highly skilled and well-educated individual hoping to become part of a company where I can hold a challenging position as an area manager and maximize my skills while gaining more experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as an area manager.
- Vast experience in handling different kinds of customers and staff.
- Outstanding skill in planning and organizing schedules and tasks.
- Highly capable of fulfilling duties despite time constraint.
- Willing to learn and increase knowledge on the job.
- Up-to-date with sales and marketing trends in the area.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Area Manager, Challenge Company
- Handle several staff members and sales representatives working in the area.
- Responsible for assigning tasks among staff members and ensuring the quality of their performance.
- Keeps abreast of trends in sales in the area of responsibility.
- Develop and implement an effective sales and marketing plan within the area based on the public preference.
- Assess the performance of the team and make recommendations.
- Prepare regular reports on the performance of the team.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Buckinghamshire University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.