Area coordinators can be found in any industry that covers a wide scope such as a national or international company. The area coordinator is oversees the operations of a specific area of responsibility which is predetermined by the company. In most cases, the area covers many different locations which depends on the branches and field or sales teams of the company.
Sample Area Coordinator CV Template
Edinburgh, EH9 9YL
Responsible and flexible worker with skills and knowledge in management and sales is seeking employment as an area manager in a company that offers personal and professional growth.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess four years of professional experience as an area coordinator.
- Excellent skills in interacting and dealing with various individuals.
- Sound knowledge in sales and marketing principles and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel and work extra hours.
- Capable of working under pressure and handling challenging situations.
- With attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Area Coordinator, Great Company
- In-charge of overseeing daily operations of 10 company branches in different cities.
- Manage sales teams and direct their functions.
- Assess and evaluate sales teams to identify problem areas and recommend solutions and improvements.
- Establish avenues and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- Give motivation and training to sales staff in reaching and exceeding targets.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Edinburgh University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.