An AIX Administrator is employed by large businesses where the UNIX based operating system developed by IBM, “Advanced Interactive Executive” is used for typical enterprise servers. The CV of AIX Administrator must incorporate all the essential features that show the thorough knowledge and experience that the AIX Administrator is possessing.
Sample AIX Administrator CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 667 534 7748
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to use my technical knowledge, proficiency and capabilities to make a bright future in IT industry as an AIX Administrator and dedicatedly serve the industry with new proactive ideas.
Being an expectant and strenuous experienced and proactive AIX Administrator, I look forward towards continuing my career within a renowned official environment that provides me with a platform to enhance my research and analytical IT skills.
- Over five years of experience in the IT sector.
- Good and thorough knowledge of AIX operating system.
- Client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Strong leadership quality with good motivational skills with flexible attitude.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of implementation and maintenance of all kinds of networks
- Good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Passionate towards the job.
Assistant AIX Administrator , 2007– present
Innovative Career Solution – New York
- Managed and maintained all the aspects of AIX system
- Handled many office projects with great efficiency.
- Responsible for providing support to my senior.
- Handled the team very well and helped them to complete the task.
- Training of new office assistants was performed under my guidance.
- Responsible for proper client satisfaction tasks.
- Performed daily hardware and software auditing for the company.
- Diploma in AIX system, 2007
- Bachelors in Computer Science, New York University, 2006
Available on request