AnAdministrative Specialist is a person who is hired by an organization to provide them with administrative support. AnAdministrative Specialist is very critical and important position because mostly the organizations depends upon anAdministrative Specialist to process and manage the information and also mainly to handle and attend the client’s queries.AnAdministrative Specialist normally has thorough knowledge of advanced computer technology and motivational and leadership qualities.
Sample Administrative Specialist CV Template
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: email@example.com
I am anenergetic, hard-working and vigorous professional who wants to grow with a renowned and reputed organization to enhance my impersonal skills
I seek to join your well known and reputed organization asan Administrative Specialist where I can enhance my impersonal skills and make a huge contribution towards achievement of the organizational goals.
Strength & Skill
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under pressure.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent in Paper and file work.
- Motivated with good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Vigorously committed towards the job.
- Able to handle the team by Strong Management skills
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
Administration clerk, 2007– till date
Plastic Plus Ltd. – New Jersey
- Handled all the Paper works and file work and maintained it.
- Lead the team to complete the targets within the provided period.
- Attended all the clients coming on daily basis.
- Attended and answered all the client’s telephone calls.
- Arranging the travel arrangements for the marketing team going out on company’s behalf.
- Helped the office staff whenever they seek help.
- Perform all the outgoing and incoming mailings, faxes and photocopies etc
- Diploma certificate in Business Communications, 2007
- Diploma in Computer application, 2006
- Bachelors in Arts, New Jersey University, 2005
Available on request