Administrative services managers are professionals that can be found in the offices of both private companies and government agencies. They plan and supervise supportive services for the office and perform numerous responsibilities. The administrative services manager is important in ensuring efficient operations since they direct logistic services for personnel and physical administration. Some administrative services managers may work directly and supervise a staff.
Sample Administrative Services Manager CV Template
London, W2B 2UW
Hard-working and responsible individual with vast knowledge in sales, administration skills, and logistical knowledge is hoping to become part of a company to gain experience while maximizing my abilities for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Demonstrated exceptional qualities during four years of experience as administrative services manager.
- Excellent skill in communicating and interacting with others.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge in business and management principles.
- Exceptional time management and people management skills.
- Good judgment and analytical skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Administrative Services Manager, Regal Company
- Perform secretarial and reception duties such as answering the phone, receiving visitors and guests, and answering official correspondence.
- Responsible for setting goals as well as deadlines for specific departments.
- Responsible for performing logistical duties such as monitoring, purchasing and distributing supplies, as well as repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Involved in hiring of administrative staff.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.