Working as an administrative director is a great responsibility. An administrative director is responsible for raising funds for the organization and setting targets to be met. The administrative director’s job is similar to the CEO’s. They are the link between the Board of Directors and the rest of the company staff. Although the administrative director is answerable to the Board of Directors, he or she usually works in autonomy.
The administrative director resume should reflect leadership skills that can be demonstrated by showing that you have held various positions of leadership. Creativity, innovation and good written and oral communication skills are a definite plus.
Sample Administrative Director CV Format
343 Lovely Lane
Mobile No: +1 343 3452 3232
Telephone no: +1 43 3434 343
Experienced administrative director seeking similar position in a non-governmental organization. Willing to use skills in fundraising and organization for the growth of the organization and the advancement of the organizations ideals.
2003 – 2007: Administrative Director at Children’s Hope
- Provided administrative support to the organizations board of directors
- Provided the board of directors with information regarding the activities of the organization
- Oversaw the implementation of directives and policies given by the board
- Ensured the development and implementation of the organization’s programs and plans
- Worked in collaboration with the program director to provide direction to programs
- Reviewed the operational processes of different programs
- Approved and developed fundraising activities
- Developed fundraising base for the organization
- Ensured that the program directors of various programs were provided with the best resources for their programs
1995 – 1996: BA Business Administration – Texas University