Administrative directors head departments or units in an organization, company, or educational institution. They are mainly responsible for directing, planning, and coordinating the activities and operation of the organization, company, or educational institution. Thus, this position is essential in ensuring the smooth flow of daily activities and the successful operation of its employing group.
Sample Administrative Director CV Template
Green Road, North Hampton, NN5 7AL
Motivated and resourceful professional hoping to work as an administrative assistant in a school where I can utilize my capacity in managing and supervising as well as my knowledge in education principles.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of work experience as an administrative director.
- Exceptional managerial and administrative skills.
- Highly skilled in the use of computer programs and other software relevant to the position.
- Sound understanding of education principles, procedures, and policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Administrative Director, North Hampton School
- Oversee administrative functions in the school to ensure smooth day-to-day operation.
- Involved in ensuring financial stability of the school which includes planning the financial thrust of the school.
- Involved in planning for acquisition of new equipment and supplies, determining the necessity of such purchases.
- Monitor and play a role in the recruitment process by helping set productivity standards.
- Lead the school in establishing long-term thrusts.
2001 – 2004: Master of Science in Management, North Hampton University
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Management, North Hampton University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.