An administrative coordinator provides administrative assistance to the executive office besides participating in learning effectiveness and leadership development activities, monitoring and budget preparation where appropriate. A candidate for this position handles multiple tasks, is open to constant change and challenge and solves complex problems related to the administrative office. When applying for a job position in this field, list your extensive knowledge and training as well as your conversance with standard practices and policies in dealing with confidential or sensitive official information.
Sample Administrative Coordinator CV Format
Julie Van De Graff
3284 Lower Vasco Avenue,
Salt Lake City, OH
Seeking an administration coordination placement in an established local company where my technical and training knowledge will be highly utilized in company productivity and office management.
2003 – 2009: Assistant Administrative Coordinator, Ten-At-Ago company, San Antonio, CT
- Implementing and improving best office operational procedures in various departments.
- Ensuring appointment schedules and meetings are regularly updated and reflect the priorities as necessary.
- Conducting literature searches, research, compiling data for projects and office coordination.
- Establishing and maintaining positive communication channels with other staff members on a wide variety of issues.
- Providing administrative assistance to Committees and Task Groups.
- Ensuring records are kept according to laid down recommendations.
- Identifying issues and providing advice regarding standard practices and policies
- Solving financial and budgetary issues within scale of authority and communicating results as required.
- Ensuring that purchase orders, travel & expense claims, requisitions and check requests are submitted in time.
- Supporting interviewing, hiring and selection committees for all permanent, seasonal and probationary positions.
Education and Training
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Arts, Office Management and Control- Alberta Institute of Management Studies, Georgia etc.