Administrative clerks are persons who work under supervision or direction of senior executive or manager. They also can be assigned to work for a particular department or group. They perform both administrative and clerical duties. They schedule and manage meetings, process applications and documents and also handle database of the administration.
Sample Administrative Clerk CV
Scotland – 8473
I am an experienced administrative clerk having the ability to deliver efficient work in time. I have efficient administrative and organizing skills. Apart from that, I have good accounting skills and clerical skills. I possess the ability to work under the restricted time limit and also have good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with clients.
2005-Present: Grindlays Bank
- Handled documents and applications meant for the managerial staff.
- Updated databases with regular information and accounting data.
- Scheduled meetings of the manager with important clients and customers.
- Prepared budgets and expenses reports.
- Directed the PR with information scheduled for the media.
- Supervised policies before handling out to the affirmation approvals.
- Reported the manager regularly with the work progress of the various departments.
- Supervised the assigned department and managed their work status and projects.
- Updated the regular accumulation of cash into the bnk and updated to the database.
- Checked audit records and made balance pay sheets of the records.
- Supervised account records and transactions processed.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Administrative Management, Commerce College.
2003-2005: Masters in Administrative Management, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be added upon request.