An administration manager in a medium sized organization has duties that range from managing the front office to supervising all the support staff. An administration manager ensures that the office is running smoothly and any that the company services or products meet the standards that have been set either by the company or by relevant authorities. An administration manager’s resume should reflect high levels of industriousness, great organizational skills, and an ability to work without supervision.
Sample Administration Manager CV Format
99 Range Avenue
San Francisco, California
Mobile No: +1 542 986 7373
Telephone No: +1 643 7632 96
Experienced administrator manager seeking similar position in a medium size manufacturing company. The position should allow for the application of skills in the operation of a busy office. That deals with both supplies and purchasing of work and office equipment. Willing to apply well developed skills in analysis and problem solving and proper time management skills for the advancement of the organization.
2004 – 2008: Office Administrator,
- Ensured the cleanliness of the entire back and front office
- Made and received calls for the company
- Researching and providing the admin with the relevant trade contacts
- Received and managed visitors coming into the office
- Aiding the entire back office in accessing of information that they require mostly externally via the telephone, or through mail
- Wrote and presented daily reports on activities carried out in the office
2000 – 2003: Diploma in Management, Lincoln College