Anadministration clerk is a worker in a company who has to keep and maintain the records of all the work done and being done by all of the workers of different department of that company. Anadministration clerk has to perform different tasks like handling computer work, maintain file work, complete the paper work, do the faxes and handle photocopies, answer the phones, perform the mailings and deliver the messages and greet the persons coming to office etc.
Sample Administration Clerk CV Template
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: email@example.com
I am anardent, hard-working and dedicated professional who wants to grow with a renowned and reputed organization to enhance my impersonal skills.
I seek to join your exalted organization asanAdministration clerkso as to make a notable and important contribution to your organization and enhance my impersonal skills and make a huge contribution for the benefit of the company.
Strength & Skill
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under huge pressure.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent in Paper and file work.
- Motivated with good verbal as well as writtencommunication skills.
- Vigorously committed towards the job.
- Able to handle the team by Strong Management skills
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
Administration clerk, 2009– till date
Plastic Plus Ltd. – New York
- Preparing and maintaining the file records.
- Handled all the Paper works and maintained it.
- Attended all the clients coming on daily basis.
- Attended and answered all the telephone calls coming to the office.
- Helped the office staff whenever they seek help.
- Perform all the mailings, faxes and photocopies etc
- Diploma certificate in Business Communications, 2007
- Diploma in Computer application, 2006
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2005
Available on request