Treasury Analysts work for big businesses, government agencies or other large organizations whose finances must be carefully managed. They oversee the maintenance and operations of the finances, asset and liability status and credit and investments of the company. They make sure that the organization acquire and maintain their capital. They also develop investment and banking strategies to ensure that all capital generated are safely managed and profit is derived from it.
Treasury Analyst CV Template Example
Clerkenwell, London EC2Y 9RY
I am a dynamic and personable individual backed with knowledge in taxation and accounting laws and regulations seeking for a position as Treasury Analyst in a government office. I have experience in developing financial and capital strategies as well as financial management. I also have excellent skills in developing plans and efficiently implement tasks.
2008 – present: Treasury Analyst, Birmingham Treasury Office
- Applied law and legal actions to specific financial situations
- Gave advice to government officials regarding financial activities and budget spending and allocations
- Verified the legal financial documents and reports presented by the accounting and finance departments and encouraged strict compliance of zero errors
2008 – 2011: Tax Manager, District Attorney’s Office
- Gave advice and counsel to head of office regarding tax payments and declarations for properties and capital
- Drafted financial reports and identified room for decreased spending and tax payments opposed to increase capital generation
- Regularly consulted with accounting and finance divisions and made reports regularly
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.