Treasury analysts are professionals that ensure sufficient and smooth cash flow within a company or organization. They ensure the management of a company’s banking affairs. These professionals are very important in any company or organization. They can work in medium and big businesses or may also work in the government. They are involved in ensuring that proper and accurate amounts are paid in transactions involving foreign currency.
Sample Treasury Analyst CV Template
High Holborn, London, WC2V 7EY
I am a highly experienced and educated professional looking for employment as a treasury analyst of a reputable company. My skills and abilities in the field of finance and accounting can be an advantageous contribution to the company.
Summary of Qualification
- At least four years of work experience as a treasury analyst.
- Profound knowledge of economic and accounting principles.
- Highly capable of working with accuracy and efficiency.
- Highly capable of meeting deadlines.
- A team player while also being able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Treasury Analyst, One Finance Company
- Handle foreign exchange and business transactions that involve foreign currency.
- Responsible for managing the bank accounts and banking procedures of the company and its clients.
- Study and analyze the banking fees of the company and conceptualize controls and safety nets to prevent or reduce finance losses of the company.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.