A Treasury Accountant is a specialized accountant who specializes in management of cash for a company to help Increase Company’s profitability and growth by determining the needs of liquidity, maintaining and determining financial resources of the company and investing company’s money in different government offers. A Treasury Accountant also has to check that all the organization’s monetary statements are accurate. Normally a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a Treasury Accountant for a company.
Sample Treasury Accountant CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an ardent, hard-working and dedicated professional who wants to grow with a renowned and reputed organization to enhance my impersonal skills.
I seek to join your exalted organization as a Treasury Accountant so as to make a notable and important contribution to your organization and enhance my impersonal skills and make a huge contribution for the benefit of the company.
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under huge pressure.
- Motivated with good communication skills.
- Vigorously committed towards the job.
- Able to handle the team by Strong Management skills
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
- Always work with Proper planning and schedule
Assistant Treasure accountant, 2007 – till date
Plastic Plus Ltd. – New York
- Preparing and maintaining the Balance sheet.
- Managing the bank and company relationships and arranging all the meets
- Contributing in making budgets and planning for company’s growth
- Controlling and maintaining all monetary statements at the time of closings.
- Analyzing the cash flow and managing the fund transfers.
- Accommodating the bank statements.
- Preparing the Profit/Loss statements and managing accounts accurately.
- Diploma certificate in Business Communications, 2007
- Diploma certificate in accounting information system, 2006
- Bachelors in commerce, New York University, 2005
Available on request