A Trade Accountant is a person who is responsible to look after the accounting records of a trade in an organisation. He is responsible to look after all the financial work related to trade. A Trade Accountant CV must be prepared in such a manner so that it focuses on the experience, knowledge and skills sets of the candidate.
Sample Trade Accountant CV
987, Street House
Lake View, CA 94987
Email Id: email@example.com
I wish to be a part of the reputed organisation where I can make best use of my skills and experience as trade accountant for the growth of my career as well as for the growth of the organisation.
- Graduate in Accounting from ABC College of Accounts in the year 2006
- Post Graduate in Trade Accountancy from XYZ Institute in Accounts in the year, 2009
- Diploma in Trade accounting and its principles from PQR Institute
- Reporting of all types of trade accounts
- Knowledge of Environmental accounting
- Payroll Management knowledge
- Knowledge of all the taxation rules and laws related to trade
- Analysis of Stock Market
- Knowledge of E Business
- FBT preparation
Joseph Trading Limited, Seattle, WA
Trade Accountant, 2009 – Present
At Joseph trading limited I am working as trade accountant for the last 2 years where I am responsible to look after all the accountancy related documents and records. In this position I am responsible to look after all the taxation returns, ledgers and others documents.
Can be provided upon request.