The Telecoms Invoicing Clerk is responsible for reviewing and preparing all customer invoices prior to being mailed or uploaded into the online billing system for customers to view over the internet. They work closely with operations to ensure that the billing information is correct in terms of actual telecoms hours are consumed or in accordance with tariff packages for fixed line, mobile, WiFi and internet services.
Sample Telecoms Invoicing CV Template
Michael F. Cox
Hotwerll Rd., Bristol, UK
To work as a Telecoms Invoicing Clerk for a large broadband internet or mobile phone network company
2004– Present: Telecoms Invoicing, Orange Telecoms, Bristol, UK
- Perform daily monitoring of billing cycles and queues on the corporate billing system to ensure prompt customer account billing.
- Interface with operational systems randomly to reconcile hours consumed with the application of tariff rates to ensure precise billing.
- Update accounting ledger system to reflect payments received
- Receive payment reports from cashier offices in telecoms centers and branches when payment is made in cash form, and reconcile electronic fund transfer payments with database.
- Ensure that billing and payment information online is promptly updated.
- Refer customer billing complaints and disputes to the telecoms analyst for first level resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and computational skills.
Cited by management for high performance in the years 2003 to the present
2000 – 2004: BS Accounting, Worcester College, Oxford
Can be provided upon request