The Senior Telecom Expense Management Analyst is responsible for accurately reviewing, auditing, processing and reporting billing data related to the customer’s telecom’s invoices and updating corporate databases to track payments, disputes, credits and billing adjustments. The analyst will also be interfacing and reconciling billing items in the company’s Gl and accounts payable systems.
Sample Sr. Telecom Expense Management Analyst CV Template
Patricia H. Kelly
Euston Rd., London
To work as a Sr. Analyst in the Telecoms Expense Management function for a large broadband telecoms company
2001 – Present: Telecom Expense Management Analyst, British Telecoms, London
- Assist and mentor newly hired or less experienced department members in the use of the company’s Expense Management System
- Respond and resolve escalated customer complaints and concerns on billing and invoicing for both individual and corporate accounts
- Update the Expense Management System with payment, dispute, chargeback and other related financial information
- Monitor and track expenses of assigned telecoms installation projects.
- Perform expense analyses on various project expenses, contracts, etc. As assigned.
- Project responsibility involving analysis of data and trends, possibly leading other team members and making recommendations to management
- Excellent eye for detail and computational accuracy
- Excellent computer literacy with knowledge on accounting module of ERP systems
- Excellent people management, verbal and written communication skills
Cited by management for high performance in the years 2003 to the present
2001: Passed Certified Public Accountant licensure.
1998 – 2001: BS Accounting, University of Brighton, UK
Can be provided upon request