Tax Accountants specialize highly on doing accounting for the tax returns and tax payments of the company. They ensure that the taxes paid by the company are according to the provisions of existing taxation laws and regulations. Further, they make computations for the management to ensure that taxes paid are not over the exact amounts necessary. They make reports and advise the management for necessary tax adjustments.
Tax Accountant CV Template Example
Bryanston Road, Liverpool
Merseyside, L18 7AL
I am a very reliable and dedicated professional who has extensive knowledge and background in handling tax accounting. I am keen on details especially in creating taxation activities and procedures to be able to minimize collections and spending. I am very motivated and with good communication and persuasive skills.
2008 – present: Tax Accountant, Harry’s Supermarket
- Gave advice and counsel to management regarding tax payments and declarations for properties and capital
- Drafted financial reports and identified room for decreased spending and tax payments opposed to increase capital generation
- Regularly consulted with accounting and finance divisions and made reports regularly
2006-2008: Staff Accountant, Nutbeam Staffing Services
- Worked with the senior accountant in doing accounting for the clothing account
- Tasked to attend relevant accounting activities for skills enhancement
- Involved in conducting ledger checks and balances
- Perform administrative duties assigned by senior accountant
2001 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Liverpool College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.