A Tax Accountant is an important job position in all types of organisation irrespective of their work and size. A Tax Accountant is a person who is responsible for making the tax related account documents. The Tax Accountant CV must be prepared in such a manner so that it focuses on the knowledge of the candidate regarding accounts and tax related matters.
Sample Tax Accountant CV
8765 South Street, Boston MA, 8765
Seeking to work in the position of tax accountant where I can use my tax and account related knowledge.
- Masters in Tax Accounting from University of Washington in 2001
- Diploma in Tax accounting from Washington Institute of Accounts, 2002
- Certificate in Advance Taxation from Gonzaga University, 2003
Technical /Computer Knowledge:
- Word Perfect
- Spreadsheet Auditor
- Flowcharting III
- ProComm Plus
- Ami Pro
ABC Estates Seattle WA [2003- 2007]
Designation: Tax Accountant
- Preparing all the tax related documents and submitting them to the concerned authority.
- Carrying out any research work related to taxation.
- Ensuring that all tax related papers are submitted on time.
ABC Construction Works [2007-Present]
Designation: Senior Tax Accountant
- Assisting tax accountant in preparation of all types of tax related documents and papers.
- Ensuring timely submission of all tax papers.
- Helping in the implementation of the law changes in tax related matters.
- Attend audit meetings and evaluating the financial position of the organisation
- Providing training to junior staff on tax related matters.
- National Network of Accounts
- Institute of Tax Executives
- Association of Accounts and Taxation.