Staff Accountants ensure that all financial activities of the marketing and accounts divisions are in check. They are responsible for the accounting of certain accounts of the company. They put entries to ledgers and check and balance the funds that were dispensed and collected by the account executives and staff. They are also responsible for double checking entries on receipts and fund transfers for electronic payments and refunds.
Staff Accountant CV Template Example
Warstone Lane, Birmingham
West Midlands, B19 6NZ
I am a responsible and hard-working individual looking to join a company as a Staff Accountant. I have excellent organizing and communication skills with the right attitude to identify discrepancies in financial reports. I am also well versed with the different laws and regulations in accounting.
2007 – Present: Staff Accountant, CJ Supermalls
- Made entries to ledgers of the account from the sales and payments made
- Double checked inventories and lists of expenses for the account
- Managed the accounts’ capital production and allocation
- Help develop process for maintaining strict compliance of financial activities and processes
2005-2007: Staff Accountant, Wilson Brands Products Inc.
- Worked with the senior accountant in doing accounting for the clothing account
- Tasked to attend relevant accounting activities for skills enhancement
- Involved in conducting ledger checks and balances
- Perform administrative duties assigned by senior accountant
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.