A Senior Staff Accountant is a senior position in any organisation that looks after the account related documents. A candidate working at this job position must be well educated in the accounts discipline and must have needed skills and experience. Thus a Senior Staff Accountant CV must be prepared in such a manner so that it catches the attention of the employer.
Sample Senior Staff Accountant CV
12654 Park Road
I wish to work in the position of a Senior Staff Accountant in an organisation that can make use of my skills, knowledge and experience so as to maximize the potential of the company.
ABC Accounting Inc, Alabama, 2009 to Present:
Senior Staff Accountant
My job responsibilities in ABC Accounting Inc include the following:
- Managing the complete accounting department of the organisation
- Preparing and analysing the monthly financial statements and related documents.
- Preparing the payroll, tax statements and budgets
- Managing the inter company accounting records
- Conducting the auditing process
Alabama Construction Corporation 2007-2009
- My duties and responsibilities at Alabama Construction Corporation included the following:
- Preparing the general ledger and account statements
- Managing the inventory levels
- Assisting in the financial decision making
- Maintaining the account books of the clients
- Graduate Degree in Accounting from University of Alabama in the year2001
- Post Graduate Degree in Accounting from University of Albama,2004
- Certificate in Staff accounting from ABC Technical Institute, 2005
- Diploma in Senior Staff Accounting from XYZ Institute, 2006