Senior Account Managers handle the big and significant accounts of a company usually that which is the main source of capital for the company. They are trained to make sure that the account is in active operations and do not encounter financial pitfalls. Senior Account Managers are keen on details and ensure that the account’s collection and payment schemes are of prime undertakings by the staff.
Senior Account Manager CV Template
London, WC2E 7HU
I am a proactive and flexible professional searching for a challenging position as Senior Account Manager for a government or business company. I have an extensive background in creating marketing and financial agreements with strategies to reconcile stakeholders and the management I am highly persuasive and with excellent financial skills necessary for financial management.
2008 – Present: Senior Account Manager, London Hayman, Inc.
- Advised the management on financial management and marketing schemes
- Researched and gathered information on the status of sales and marketing of primary product
- Interpreted marketing research and made plans from it
- Created reports of a monthly and yearly basis and discussed it with the management
- Made evaluations of the performances of the different departments
2006 – 2008: Account Executive, Freeman Products
- Drafted plans and marketing strategies for the increased sales of company equipment
- Developed and maintained a good client relationship
- Increased successful collection and payment operations of the company
- Made reports and discussed results of evaluations with the management
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.