A refunds manager is hired by some industries to entertain and investigate refunds requests of clients and customers. In most industries and businesses, the issue of refunds can be resolved by customer service representatives or sales agents. But in industries where a refunds manager exists, customers who are returning purchased goods due to defects or other reasons can forward their refund requests to the refunds manager. Refunds managers check and validate proofs of purchase presented by the customers such as receipts before processing the refund based on the company’s policies and accounting procedures.
Sample Refunds Manager CV Template
Parkgate Road, Chester, CH2 4BJ
A responsible and highly qualified accountant with the desire to be employed as a refunds manager of a promising company that offers competitive compensation and a challenging work atmosphere.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess professional experience working as a refunds manager.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Exhibit keen analytical ability and a good sense of observation.
Career Experience/Job History
2002 – Present: Refunds Manager, Top Company
- Receive and entertain refunds requests presented by customers who have purchased products from the company.
- Examine proofs of purchase given by customers to verify validity of the document and correctness of the customer’s claims.
- Submit products for examination by technical staff to check the defect of products.
- Approve and process the refund request and inform customers if their refund is available.
- Document and file the refund requests.
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Chester University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.