Quantitative Analysts are professionals who are tasked to make quantitative and statistical evaluations of the accounts managed by a company. They analyze fund generations or capital status, product inventories and service allocations as well as the productivity of the personnel and staff of a company. Quantitative Analysts work in close cooperation with the accountants and finance officers to ensure that revenues are at its peak.
Quantitative Analysts CV Template Example
Aston Triangle, Birmingham B15 2LF
I am a resourceful and industrious individual seeking employment as a Quantitative Analyst in a company. I am trustworthy and can perform functions given to me effectively. I am also equipped with the knowledge and theories of accounting and its implications and implementations in a company.
2008 – present: Quantitative Analyst, Hoover’s Grand Ice Cream
- Summarized reports on finance and personnel productivity from statistical analyses
- Performed researches on the relationship of the figures gathered to the capital building of the company
- Coordinated the activities with the finance and accounting divisions
- Checked the accuracy of reports and items on ledgers, forms and files
- Prepared evaluation and assessment reports and discussed with the management pertinent matters
2006 – 2008: General Ledger Accountant, Lloyd Law Office
- Prepared financial plans from evaluated ledgers and reports
- Evaluated the company’s ledgers and identified items with questionable entries
- Made adjustment schemes to balance out ledgers and correct reports with lacking entries
- Put the company under accounting activities on a regular basis
2001 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.