A property and fixed asset accountant must be a certified accountant and usually works in business establishments and firms that are require intensive capital. His main responsibility is to record the cost of newly acquired fixed assets and existing property that may be tangible or intangible such as machinery, real estate, and other heavy equipment. They apply depreciation and devaluation methods and principles in accounting for fixed assets.
Sample Property and Fixed Asset Accountant CV Template
Roseford Road, Cambridge, CB3 2HD
I am a certified public accountant searching for a job as a property and fixed assets accountant in a company that can offer opportunities for developing my skills and advancing my career. My qualifications show that I can fulfill the job description with a mark of excellence.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as a property and fixed asset accountant.
- Detail oriented and can work meticulously.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent grasp of calculating and accounting knowledge and software.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Property and Fixed Asset Accountant, Ace Company
- Establish and monitor effective procedures and a system of control for accounting fixed assets and properties.
- Keep abreast of changes in accounting procedures and make recommendations to the company to improve its system.
- Calculate and determine the depreciation and devaluation of all fixed assets and properties.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Cambridge University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.