Professional accountants are certified and licensed accounting graduates. A professional accountant may work in companies or may start private practice.
Sample Professional Accountant CV Template
West Midlands, B18 0DS
To gain a job as a professional accountant in a company that can enhance my skills and unleash my full potential. I believe that I am highly qualified to serve in a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a professional accountant.
- Vast understanding of accounting language and principles.
- Proficient in basic and advanced accounting principles and software.
- Adept in the use of computer programs including MS Word and MS Excel.
- Proficient in auditing software.
- Excellent analytical skills and have a keen eye for detail.
- Capable of handling numerous cases at a time.
- Possess a good understanding of payroll system and language.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Professional Accountant, Greatness Industries
- Responsible for proper implementation of cost-cutting measures of the company.
- Design and maintain payroll system and tax framework for the company.
- Record and analyze the company’s financial status.
- Study the company’s financial records and determine problem areas.
- Correct and troubleshoot problems in financial documents.
- Keeps accurate account of business transactions in ledgers.
- Prepare regular financial statements of the company.
- Prepare tax returns of the company.
- Involved in bookkeeping and data entries.
2006: Bookkeeper, Writers Company
- Bank reconciliation.
- In-charge of accomplishing ledger entries, bank book, and cash book accounting.
- Data analysis required for financial statements.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Birmingham University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.