Payroll accountants are important employees in private companies, organizations and government offices since they are in charge of managing the payroll of all employees. The payroll accountant handles the reconciliation of accounts and ensures that proper tax deductions are done.
Sample Payroll Accountant CV Template
Chingford, London, E17 6AE
I am looking for a position as a payroll accountant in a reputable company that provides a challenging work atmosphere and opportunities for career advancement. I am highly skilled and possess considerable expertise in the field of accounting.
Summary of Qualification
- More than four years of work experience in accounting work.
- Thorough understanding of basic and advanced accounting software.
- Comprehensive knowledge in accounting principles.
- Has been exposed to different cases involving payroll.
- A good problem-solver and can handle various cases.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Payroll Accountant, Creators Company
- Generate payroll for all employees of the company.
- Ensure that the pay and compensation for all employees are accurate and according to government standards and company regulations.
- Receive complaints and inquiries of employees regarding their pay.
- Review and investigate complaints and make proper recommendations to help resolve the problems and inaccuracies.
- In-charge of automatic tax deduction computation on the payroll of employees.
2002 – 2006: Assistant Accountant, Creators Company
- Handled queries of customers regarding their accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Research for new accounting strategies and techniques.
1998 – 2001: Master of Science in Business Administration, London University
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.