An inventory and invoice clerk is important in industries, especially in those related to warehousing, shipping, or manufacturing. He works in companies to manage inventory, stocks, and maintain accounting records. He works under the supervision of an office manager who assigns him tasks to ensure that the trade and non-trade receivables are recorded accurately. The inventory and invoice clerk has to ensure that his records are in compliance with company and government policies and regulations.
Sample Inventory and Invoice Clerk CV Template
Priory Street, Coventry, CV2 5FB
A committed and driven licensed accountant who has skills relevant to the position of inventory and invoice clerk that can be a very beneficial contribution to the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess hands-on knowledge working as an inventory and invoice clerk for six years.
- Excellent time management skills and can meet deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical skills and can interpret statistical data.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computer programs Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional skill in invoice management.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Inventory and Invoice Clerk, Results Company
- Establish and maintain daily inventory entries of the company.
- Generate invoices for business transactions and maintain records.
- Prepare annual reports regarding company inventory and periodically review the reports to check for discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate records using suitable archiving method.
- Ensure that the records are in compliance with company rules and state regulations.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Coventry University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.