Schooled as a certified public accountant, the Internal Auditor takes an in-depth scrutiny of the corporate books of accounts and financial documents to ensure that the company is correctly complying with federal and state business laws and regulatory mandates. They have the eagle eyes pinpoint inaccuracies, inefficiencies and inconsistencies in data collection and processing as well as dubious or potentially damaging transactions that could put the company at risk to future litigations.
Sample Internal Auditor CV Template
Denholm S. Gould
Salford, Manchester, UK
To work in a management position as an Internal Auditor for a global company in the service, manufacturing or retail industry
1998 – Present: Internal Auditor, Jaguar Motors, Solihull
- Conduct periodic audit on the company’s financial systems and procedures, financial statements and internal management controls to ensure compliance with legal requirements and corporate policies.
- Schedule regular management and staff meetings to present audit results and recommend pertinent solutions to any unaccountable transactions, faulty or erroneous data and other financial record aberration.
- Coordinate with appropriate management staff in implementing approved corrective and preventive measures to clean up and ensure risk-free accounting or management practices.
- Knowledgeable with most accounting systems such as SAP-Financials
- Excellent writing and organization skills
Cited by Tata Motors management in 2009 for exceptional assistance in their due diligence for acquiring the Rover Group from Ford Motors
2001: Passed Certified Public Accountant licensure.
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, UCLA
To be furnished upon request