Insurance account executives are employed by an insurance company or broker. They are responsible for promoting products or services of a company to another business organization that will make the products and services available in the market. Insurance account executives deal with numerous clients and work to increase the sales targets and business opportunities for insurance companies.
Sample Insurance Account Executive CV Template
Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BN
It is my goal to be employed as an insurance account executive where I can practice my expertise and also enhance my capabilities. I believe that I can perform these duties to the satisfaction of the company and the clients.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as an insurance accounting executive.
- Highly skilled in organizing and coordinating activities and projects.
- Can finish work according to timeframe and meet deadlines.
- Possess exemplary skills in budgeting, strategic planning, and accounting.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Insurance Accounting Executive, Ensure Insurance Company
- Secure new business partners and clients while effectively maintaining long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Responsible for introducing new products in the market and finding companies that will sell the products.
- Discuss to clients the policy that best fits their needs while promoting company products.
- Keep abreast and monitor the sales performance of particular products and report them to clients.
- Coordinated with clients on how to improve the effectiveness of their advertising and increase their sales targets and profits.
2002 – 2005: Master of Science in Accountancy, Bath University
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Bath University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.