A Hotel Accountant is an accountant who has to provide his wide range of services for a hotel (a restaurant also). He has to keep track of all the financial transactions and monetary flow going on in the hotel. It’s his duty to record and maintain all the incoming and outgoing money day by day in the hotel. He is responsible for Compiling, Analyzing, Monitoring and Preparing the Financial Accounts of the hotel.
Sample Hotel Accountant CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated professional who wants to grow with a renowned and acquisitive hotel.
I seek to join your esteemed hotel as a Hotel Accountant so as to make a notable and important contribution to your hotel and enhance my career with your renowned hotel’s services.
- Motivated with good communication skills and friendly nature.
- Committed and Passionate about the job.
- Strong Management skills and works well in group settings
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
- Always work with Proper planning and schedule
- Management Skills and Stress Tolerance.
Assistant Hotel accountant, 2009 – Present
Royal York Hotel – New York
- Preparing and maintaining the Balance sheet.
- Managing the salary, pay rolls and wages properly.
- Contributing in making budgets and planning for hotel’s growth
- Analyzing the cash flow and managing the fund transfers.
- Accommodating the bank statements.
- Preparing the Profit/Loss statements and managing accounts accurately.
- Diploma certificate in accounting information system, 2009
- Bachelors in commerce, University of California, 2008
Available on request