General Ledger Accountants are responsible for verifying and assessing inputs in the company’s ledger and ensuring that there are no discrepancies in the general reports of the accounting and finance divisions. They are in charge of balancing ledgers and conducting investigations for scrupulous spending and unreported expenses. General Ledger Accountants make regular reports to the management and identifies areas of the budget that need adjustments.
General Ledger Accountant CV Template
Conybere Street, Birmingham
West Midlands, B14 0YL
I am a professional who can implement accounting services and other related administrative work efficiently. I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to direct all activities toward desired goals. I am also knowledgeable in drafting financial plans.
2006 – Present: General Ledger Accountant, Brownman Textiles
- Prepared financial plans from evaluated ledgers and reports
- Evaluated the company’s ledgers and identified items with questionable entries
- Made adjustment schemes to balance out ledgers and correct reports with lacking entries
- Put the company under accounting activities on a regular basis
2004 – 2006: Account Manager, Innovative Automobiles
- Meets with clients, gather information and process documents for applications and registrations of the Honda account
- Prepares reports, briefs and evaluations of client accounts
- Handles web search and data analyses for planning and programming
- Facilitates and moderates meeting and appointments between clients and account executives
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Accouting, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.