General Accountants provide accounting and administrative services for the companies they work for. They are capable of doing accounting and financial operations and planning of any account and are capable of giving advices to the management as regards spending and income generation. General Accountants may work privately or be employed as a regular staff of the company.
General Accountant CV Template
Woodside Avenue, North Finchley
London, N13 8TD
I am a hard-working and dynamic professional highly-skilled in processing and accounting management. My background as an accountant from different companies has gave me enough knowledge on financial dynamics as well as some knowledge in business practice. I am very personable and can build and maintain professional relationships with clients as well as my superiors.
2009 – present: General Accountant, Innovative Teaming Company
- Meets with management and discuss financial plans and budget allocation
- Prepares reports, plans and schemes for effective operations of the finance division
- Handles analyses of accounts and general ledgers for the company
- Facilitates and moderates meetings of the finance and accounting divisions
- Organize staff services and position allocation
- Conducts research for the company regarding market fluctuations and economic conditions
2007-2009: Accounting Manager, Hans Advertising
- Made plans for the efficient collection and payment of clients from different accounts
- Handled the supervision of staff under the Accounting division
- Coordinated activities of the office with other departments especially finance
- Provided reports and updates to the management regularly
2002 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.