A Fund Accountant is also referred to as Mutual Fund Accountant in general. He is a person who has to mainly take care of different aspects of daily accounting for different mutual funds. A Fund Accountant has to manage accurate and perfect trading actions. A Mutual Fund Accountant is a Professional accountant working for an investment company and the Fund Accountant has to manage their daily accounting responsibilities.
Sample Fund Accountant CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a covetous, hard-working and proactive professional who wants to grow with a renowned firm’s great knowledge and experience.
I seek to join your esteemed firm as a Fund Accountant so as to make a notable and important contribution to the client’s and firm’s benefit and grow along with the experiences of the firm.
Strength & Skill
- Motivated with good communication skills and friendly nature.
- Committed and Passionate about the job.
- Strong Management skills and works well in group settings
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated and hardworking manner
- Always work with Proper planning and schedule
- Supervisory Skills and Stress Tolerance.
Assistant Fund accountant, 2008 – April 2012
RD Bell Black – New York
- Made a contribution in the development, benefit and growth of the firm.
- Analyzing the cash flow and managing the fund transfers.
- To meet the clients to discuss their financial matters and provide them with guidance required.
- Preparing the Weekly/Monthly Profit/Loss statements and managing accounts during Closing Times
- Attended all the client conversations on telephone to attend their queries.
- Make sure that decisions were executed properly.
- Diploma certificate in accounting information system, 2008
- Bachelors in commerce, University of California, 2007
Available on request