Nowadays, there is an increasing demand for forensic accountants due to heightening incidences of fraud. Forensic accountants identify and investigate fraud and financial misdeeds done by employees and other entities to companies. They study records and financial transactions to track culprits of fraudulent activities such as money laundering.
Sample Forensic Accountant CV Template
Bignold Road, Forest Gate
London, E7 1EX
I am a licensed accountant who possesses the qualities to be an effective forensic accountant for a top company. My educational background and work experience speak of my capacity to handle the responsibilities that come with the job and contribute to the success of a company.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive experience in the field of accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication language.
- Highly capable of using accounting software.
- Highly educated in accounting principles and practical application.
- Skilled in dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Exceptional managerial and troubleshooting skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Forensic Accountant, First Company
- Analyze complex transactions involving finance.
- Check and investigate accounting irregularities, discrepancies, and errors.
- Receive and investigate inquiries regarding regulations.
- Checking reports for fraud and quantify the damages.
- Determine the related financial implications due to fraud.
2000 – 2004: Private Accountant, First Company
- In-charge of consolidating financial data and preparing financial statement of the company.
- Study financial reports of the company and check for problems and discrepancies.
- Find means and strategies to improve the financial condition of the company.
1996 – 1999: Master of Science in Business Administration, London University
1992 – 1996: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.