As you search for jobs online you will come across a number of credit controller job advertisements. To nail this job you will need to present a CV that explains your skills in detail. This sample credit controller CV indicates some responsibilities most recruiters look out for in applicants. Persons with more than 1 year working experience have an edge.
Credit Controller cv Format
Jonathan Dave Knightling
30 Mayfair W1
Mobile Number: 44 9823 132
Telephone Number: 44 9283 186
Credit controller with 3 years experience in the field, seeking employment with a growing company that calls for hard work and creativity. Looking to use my skills in credit management and cash allocation to build the company’s name.
2001 – 2005: Bachelors of Science in Accounting, Oxford University
2006 – Present: Credit Controller, New Western Bank
- Making adjustments and resolving problems within the credit control department
- Handling of ledgers and reporting to the credit manager
- Allocating of cash as directed by the credit manager
- Maintaining accurate credit records and referring any problems to the team leader
- Suggesting solutions for problems regarding credit management
- Following up on regular contact with clients
- Identifying accounts that need special attention
- Handling disputed accounts and negotiating payments
- Assessing credit worthiness by searching for legal supporting information
- Working closely with the credit manager and financial controller to make sure all clients are served accordingly.
- Assessing junior employees and rewarding outstanding workers
- Maintaining company revenues and watching out for losses
- Awarded as best credit controller in the year 2007
- Led company to increase in revenues by 50% in the year 2007
- Initiated the use of a software to simplify cash control duties