Credit and collection managers can work in a variety of workplaces, from hospitals to government agencies. They are responsible for the billing tasks of the business establishment they work for. The main task of credit and collection managers is to ensure that the establishment is being paid accurately for services or products that it has provided to its clients. In addition, they may perform basic office duties.
Sample Credit and Collection Manager CV Template
Eton Road, London, NW2 3HY
I am looking for employment in a company where my abilities as a credit and collection manager can be maximized and also enhanced. I am highly qualified for the position and I am looking forward to working in a competitive company.
Summary of Qualification
- Significant work experience as a credit and collection manager.
- Adept in using Microsoft Office applications necessary to perform functions.
- Sound understanding of mathematical operations and computing software.
- Highly organized and has a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and capable of dealing with different individuals.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Credit and Collection Manager, Best Service Company
- Plan, evaluate, and implement the company’s credit and collection processes and procedures and constantly find ways to improve these.
- Communicate with clients and help resolve issues regarding unpaid bills and delinquencies in payments.
- Make collection letters and notify the clients through mail or other means.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.