Commercial Accounts Managers are those individuals who work in different types of organisations like banks, insurance companies and others where they are responsible to manage the accounts. The people working at this job position acts as a bridge between the senior level executives of the organisation and the clients so that all the matters related to accounts are handled properly. A Commercial Accounts Manager CV must emphasize not only on his educational qualification but also on their skills and experience.
Sample Commercial Accounts Manager CV
765 North Square, Park Street
With more than 3 years of experience in the field of commercial accounts, I wish to work with a reputed organisation, where I can make best use of my skills and knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting Management from Washington University in 2001
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics from ABC University in the year 2004
- Certificate in Commercial Accounts from Reeds Institute in 2007
- Strong and impressive Customer Service Skills
- Impressive interpersonal and communication Skills
- Strong Analysis skills.
ABC Insurance, Inc. WA [2008- Present]
Designation: Commercial Accounts Manager
- Looking after the commercial accounts of the company.
- Understanding the needs of the clients and providing them the needed solution.
- Managing the staff in the accounts department
- Ensuring timely submission of the Commercial Accounts.
- Distribution of the sales report to the business partners and regional team.
- Looking after the recruitment in the concerned department.