A Chief Accountant has to manage each and every detail of the monetary transaction and the financial statements for an organization. A Chief Accountant normally works for a company, a government organization, a big or a small firm, hospitals, hotels, banks etc means every tax payable organization needs a Chief Accountant. They have to manage everything from taxpaying details to company’s profit/loss and investments etc. They are a key role in the company. A Chief Accountant CV must highlight his professional proficiencies and accomplishments.
Sample Chief Accountant CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 776 663 5547
Email Id: email@example.com
I seek to join your well known firm as a Chief Accountant so as to make a noteworthy and appreciable contribution to firm’s growth and success along with learning from the experiences of the firm.
Strength & Skill
- Motivated and Analytical with good communication skills and can work under Pressure.
- Knowledge of all updated Accounts Computer software.
- Committed and Passionate about the job.
- Strong Management skills and works well in group settings
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated and hardworking manner
- Always work with proper planning and schedule.
Assistant Accountant, 2007 – Present
D&D Bell Ltd. – New Mexico
- Analyzing the monetary incoming and monetary outgoing and managing the fund transfers.
- Preparing and maintaining the Balance sheet.
- Managing the bank and company relationships
- Contributing in making budgets and planning for company’s growth
- To meet the clients to discuss their financial matters and provide them with guidance required.
- Preparing the Weekly/Monthly Profit/Loss statements and managing accounts during Closing Times
- Diploma certificate in Business Communication, 2007
- Diploma certificate in accounting information system, 2006
- Bachelors in commerce, University of New Mexico, 2005
Available on request