A Cashier should be the last person a buyer should see before stepping out of a shop. Representing the final stage of shopping, they are responsible for maintaining an outstanding customer service as per Company standards. Regardless high-tech cash register models, cashier had better prove striking calculating abilities.
Cashier CVs are useful for job positions in the retail sector. With a constantly increasing demand for food and various goods (sure consumerism is a familiar term), chances are that individuals looking for such a position might easily meet commercial workers, delivery men and last but not least shop managers.
Sample Cashier CV
Tom Boxer Naalehu
511 W Kawailani St
Mobile No: 966-9009
Telephone Number: 935-1777
Career Objective: To ensure that each customer benefits of my outstanding services. Providing a friendly and customer oriented attitude throughout the day.
2007- 2009: Worked as a shop assistant at Times Supermarket in Koolau.
- Increasing personal knowledge on all aspects of customer service.
- Implementing promotions and advertisements.
- Exchange customer requests with the management.
- Readiness to stand for prolonged periods.
- Move boxes of merchandise through the store.
- Work during weekends and holidays according to the policy of the store.
- Maintain a tidy image around the cash register.
- Maintain all media and cash at the registers.
2003- 2007: Hawaii Community College – Hilo, Hawaii
I played an important role at the annual Merrie Monarch Hula Competition. The role consisted of cashing in participation fees from tourists.