A Bank Administration CV is a detailed description of all the professional experience, skill sets and knowledge of the candidate who wish to apply in an organisation for the position of a Bank Administrator in a bank. An individual working at this job profile is entrusted with various administrative and other tasks.
Sample Bank Administration CV
7474, Steep Lane,
Marital Status: Single
To work towards the growth of the bank by utilising my experience and know how in the banking field.
Summary of the Skill sets:
- Complete knowledge of all the banking procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound administrative and management skills.
- Ability of multi tasking
- Capability of building good reputation with the clients.
ABC Banking Solutions, NSW [2006 – Present]
Designation: Bank Administrator
- Looking after all the administrative activities in the bank.
- Preparing the annual budget.
- Setting up gaols for the employees in the team
- Motivating employees and setting an example by providing quality services to the client.
- Assisting the staff of the bank in order to find out solution to the queries of the customer.
XYZ Bank, Somehow [2004- 2006]
Designation: Junior Bank Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Looking after the queries of the customers and finding appropriate solution for the same.
- Assisting other team members for providing information about all the bank related products.
- Doing research Work on wide variety of data.
- Post Graduate Degree in Finance from Georgina University in the year 2003
- Diploma in Advance Financing from Institute of Accountancy in the year 2004.