A Bank Accountant is an accountant that works in a bank and handles all the financial transactions of the bank means classifying, recording, maintaining and presenting all the monetary interactions and financial transactions. A Bank Accountant performs all the same functions as an accountant does for any other organization with just a little bit procedural differences.
Sample Bank Accountant CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 665 772 7325
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a hard-working, motivated and dedicated young dynamic professional who wants to contribute in a renowned firm’s benefit and hence grow with it.
I seek to join your well reputed bank as a Bank Accountant so as to make a noteworthy and important contribution and learn from the acquisitive experiences of your bank.
Strength & Skill
- Knowledge of all updated Accounts Computer software.
- Stress Tolerance means and can work under Pressure.
- Committed and Passionate about the job.
- Organized and Professionally Analytical.
- Strong Management skills, Problem-solving skills and good leadership quality.
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated and hardworking manner
Chief Accountant, 2006 – Present
D&D Bell Ltd. – New Mexico
- Maintains the bank’s financial books on daily basis.
- Preparing and maintaining the bank’s financial statements monthly and quarterly.
- Preparing and maintaining the Balance sheet.
- Prepare the Journal, Ledger and Trial Books for the bank.
- Manage and maintain the cash required for the day to day function of bank
- Make sure the proper and accurate financial records for the bank and provide complete assistance to the outside auditors and government officials.
- Diploma certificate in accounting information system, 2006
- Diploma in computer applications & statistics, 2005
- Bachelors in commerce, University of New Mexico, 2004
Available on request