An auditor is an accounting graduate that works to verify financial records and statements of companies and other offices. He/she ensures that accurate and complete records are filed and compare the records with other references.
Sample Auditor CV Template
Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4AT
I want to employ my skills and knowledge as an auditor that gives a premium to quality service to its clients. I am highly qualified for the position and can prove to be an advantageous member of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive experience as an auditor of a renowned company.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of auditing and accounting systems and procedures.
- Sound knowledge in policies and regulations regarding auditing.
- Excellent skill in written and oral communication.
- Highly knowledgeable of computer applications relevant to the job.
Career Experience/Job History
2002 – Present: Auditor, Heights Company
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness and competence of the entire system of controls of clients.
- Develop and establish an overall internal auditing strategy after taking into consideration the financial condition and resources of clients.
- Ensure that the clients’ auditing system is in compliance with company and government rules and regulations.
- Regularly conduct audit of financial system, financial statements, and procedures based on regulations.
- Give recommendations on steps to undertake to correct and resolve data discrepancies, unaccountable transactions, and other errors in accounting and data entry or recording.
1998 – 2001: Master of Science in Accountancy, Brighton University
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Brighton University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.