Corporate assets that have reached zero book values are merely worthless on paper but can still be sold for their residual or salvage value. On the otherhand, unused assets or properties can still be sold at appraised or replacement values. In either case, the company can add significant liquidity to its bottomline when get the best deals disposing these assets in any given fiscal year. This is the responsibility of the Asset Disposal Manager, who deals directly with wholesale or single item buyers either bids or negotiated sales.
Sample Asset Disposal Manager CV Template
Ophelia M. San Martino
Oxford St, London
To occupy a Accounts Receivables Manager for a transportation store
2002 – Present: Accounts Receivables Manager, British Airways
- Maintain inventory of corporate assets scheduled for disposal.
- Conduct bids from accredited buyers for wholesale disposal of inflight equipment, crew uniforms and aircraft materials no longer in use.
- Document and journalize all disposed assets in the company’s ERP system.
- Authorize disposal of unsold items for discount bulk disposal or donation.
- Prepare regular asset disposal reports to higher management.
- Strong organizational, managerial and supervisory competence
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills to interact with buyers
- Excellent time management and people management skills.
Received management commendations for significant conversion of zero booked value assets into additional cash sales
2002: Passed Certified Public Accountant licensure.
1999 – 2002: BS Accounting, University of Brighton, UK
To be furnished upon request