Agency Bookkeeper CV is a detailed presentation of education, skills and experience of the candidate applying for this job position. An Agency Bookkeeper is hired by all types of organisation and he is responsible for looking after the cash and payment transactions. The individual working at this job position has to look after all the books related to accounts.
Sample Agency Bookkeeper CV
654, Red Wood,
New York, 18373673
To work in a reputed firm as Agency Bookkeeper where I can make best use of my accounting, management and problem solving skills.
- Graduate Degree in Accounting from St. Stephens College, Illinois in the year 1999
- Advance Certificate in Accounting and Economics from New York University in the year 2001
- Diploma in Secretarial Course from Advance Studies Institute in the year 2002
Additional Skill sets:
- Thorough knowledge of all computer related accounting tools
- Fast typing speed
- Knowledge of all the accounting books and records.
XYZ Industries Limited, Anytown, NY [2002- 2005]
Designation: Voucher Bookkeeper
- Maintaining all the account related books like cash book, ledger and balance sheet.
- Look after the reports and documents related to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Updating computerised accounts.
Reeds Industries, Illinois [2006 – Present]
Designation: Agency Bookkeeper
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyse the accounts of the company.
- Look into the bank related matters.
- Managing the accounting team.
- Look after the payroll, FED and other such documents.
- Analyse the collection of the organisation.
- Playing Cricket
- Listening Music