An Actuarial Analyst CV must be designed in such a manner so that the skills and experience needed for the job post are well depicted in it. An Actuarial Analyst is a candidate who is expert in analysis of various data through statistics and probabilities. At this job position the individual has to compute, risks, rates and other related figures that leads to profit for the organisation.
Sample Actuarial Analyst CV
78, Haunted Lane,
Santa Fe, 87766 USA
To get a challenging job of Actuarial Analyst where I can use my existing skill sets and gain more experience.
Summary of Abilities:
- Strong inter personal and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of creating analytical reports and documents
- Complete knowledge of statistical tools, probability analysis, linear algebra, multivariate calculus.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration from University of Texas, 2001
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics and Statistics from University of Texas, 2004
- Diploma in Actuarial Statistics from ABC Institute, 2007
- Certificate in FORTRAN, Lotus1/2/3 and dBase III Plus from Excellent Computer Centre.
- Reeds and Cross Institute, Boston [ 2007-Present]
- Designation: Actuarial Analyst
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile statistical reports and documents
- Determining the liabilities and forecasting the future risk
- Computing actuarial pricing of the company’s products.
- Conducting rate testing to ensure financial integrity of the business
- Preparing and analysing various presentations and reports.
- Managing team of employees.
Can be provided upon request.