Accounts Receivable Managers are tasked with monitoring the aging of accounts receivable from product or service sales for its deferred payment clients, inter-affiliate collectibles, or asset disposals. They are responsible for overseeing a team of accountants who ensure that corporate procedures for accepting deferred payment streams are in accordance with approved policies. They are also tasked with disposing non-performing collectible accounts within the shortest possible time through authorization of 3rd party collection agents.
Accounts Receivable Manager CV Format
Sylvia T. Grant
Vance Ave., McEwen, Tennessee
Phone: (931) 465-4876
To work as an Accounts Receivables Manager for a transportation company
2000 – Present: Accounts Receivables Manager, Eastern Forwarders, Fl
- Track aging of receivable accounts from accredited shippers and traders
- Implement credit payment terms below 90 days and secure approval of higher management for longer credit terms
- Wave late payment charges below $1,000 when requested by client and secure higher management approval of amounts in excess.
- Initiate collection effort with applicable late payment surcharges if warranted.
- Coordinate with accredited 3rd party collection agencies for delinquent accounts as required.
- Implement corporate accounting policies in managing, collecting and monetizing accounts receivables.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed Certified Public Accountant licensure in 2001
- Excellent organizational, leadership, supervisory and managerial skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Cited in 2005 and 2008 for monetizing dormant accounts receivables while ensuring effective accounts receivable aging and conversion to cash payments
1997 – 2000: BA in Accountancy, UCLA
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request