Accounting Managers are the supervisors of the accounting division of a company. They are in charge of overseeing all the transactions, payments and orders of the company and ensure that all the departments in the division are working accordingly. They make sure that the budget allocation and requirements are in balance and that overspending is controlled. Accounting Managers notify the company administration of any fraudulent transactions and fund saving measures.
Accounting Manager CV Template
Phone: 123 7351 6666
I am a very responsible individual and highly experienced professional seeking for a challenging position as Accounting Manager in a company. I have vast experience in managing the accounting division of a company as well as train staff for skills development.
2007 – Present: Accounting Manager, Metro Deals Company
- Made plans for budgetary allocations and identified possible cost-cutting measures
- Checked balances and ledgers and ensured that all activities fall under allocations
- Gave trainings for the staff for skills development in accounting and balancing ledgers
- Reviewed papers for payments to clients and suppliers
- Assigned staff for designated positions according to their skills and abilities
- Made reports and discussed with the management on a regular basis
2004 – 2007: Account Executive, Fairfield Equipment
- Drafted plans and marketing strategies for the increased sales of company equipment
- Developed and maintained a good client relationship
- Increased successful collection and payment operations of the company
1999 – 2004: Bachelor Science in Accounting, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.