While drafting a CV for an Accounting Intern, you should take care to highlight on the exact work culture of the person. Responsibilities handled by the person will help in getting a job. Also it is important to highlight on the person’s attention for detail in accounts and the familiarity with accounting principles. Junior Accountants can also use this template.
Sample Accounting Internship Resume Template
12, Flower Street,
Mobile Number: 44 3478 9087
Telephone Number: 01765 876543
Seeking a job as an accounting intern in order to hone my accounting skills and master the various principles of basic and advanced accounting. Learn the basics of the ability to forecast and prepare feasibility reports.
B.S in Accounting, 2007
Bachelor of Commerce 2005
2008-Present: Junior Accountant, Bridgewater Inc.
- Prepared all accounts right from beginning to consolidation
- Prepared financial statements
- Purchase and sales analysis
- Entries of gross receipts and payments
- Generated reports and spreadsheets
- Was involved in special projects like payroll
2006-2008: Accounting Intern, Freight Flight Ltd.
- Prepared accounting entries
- Reviewed and corrected accounting entries
- Generated financial reports
- Collected bills, checked payments
- Made entries of invoices
- Reconciled discrepancies
- Bank reconciliation, Ledger entries
- Was involved in assisting with Financial Forecast
2004-2007: Book keeper, ABC Accountants
- Maintained basic accounts
- Ledger entries, cash book and bank book
- Bank reconciliation
- Analysis of data for Financial statements
Excellent Computer skills, especially MS Word and Excel
Ability to grasp any new software, already proficient in accounting and payroll
- Consolidation of accounts
- Financial forecasting