This is a CV for someone who has completed his graduation in accounting and can include those with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting or Business Management. Knowledge, key skills, responsibilities handled and achievements should be highlighted very succinctly. Broadly, people who can bring to the recruiting table expertise and clear knowledge that comes from a graduate degree.
Sample Accounting Graduate Resume Template
25, Newburn Street,
Mobile Number: 44 4578 9832
Telephone Number: 01986 654219
As an accounting graduate with 3 years of experience, I bring with me a keen problem solving ability and analytical skills. I am well experienced in all kinds of financial accounting scenarios and am excellent in analyzing financial data.
Masters in Business Administration 2008
B.S in Accounting, 2006
2008-Present: Accounting Supervisor, Western Investments Inc.
- Designed and maintained accounts for various clients
- Handled a team of four in developing accounts
- Handled Tax exemptions provisions and procedures
- Advised different companies on financial issues
2006-2007: Accountant, Whistlemaker Inc.
- Handled individual accounts of various companies
- Ledger entries, Bank and Cash book, journal entries, Bank reconciliation
- Internal audits of various companies
- Prepared and analyzed Financial statements
- Reviewed and corrected accounting entries
- Reconciled discrepancies
- Generated financial reports
Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel,
Proficient in accounting software and can grasp any new software or accounting technique very quickly.
Good hardware problem solver
- Audits of various companies
- Handled Multi company accounts of different types
- Handled a team of persons and displayed leadership qualities